Question: Are all the balloon designs in your store premade?
Answer: All balloon designs are made on order. We will first contact you after receiving your order to confirm your order.
Question: Why do I have to put in a delivery date and time?
- Our balloon designs bring joy to different life events. We want to ensure we have your order is ready for pickup or delivery for that special celebration on the date that you have provided.
- It is important to take note that we have a 2 to 3 days processing period and that we have your order payment confirmation to start the order process.
Question: Where do we deliver to and the cost?
Answer: We only deliver in the Gauteng area.
Here are our delivery options and cost per delivery:
- Local delivery – Gauteng Area: R70.00
- Collect from our shop/Self Pickup at No cost
Question: Why don’t you have same day pickup/delivery option available?
Answer: There are a couple of reasons for our 2 to 3 days processing timeline:
- All our balloon designs are made on order.
- Most of the designs has helium in the designs with a limited floating time. We use “Stay Afloat” in our latex balloons that will ensure the helium filled latex balloons will last approximately 25% longer.
- We might not have stock for one of the products in your design when you place the order. This will be discussed with you when we confirm your order and suggest alternative products for and still ensure an Amazing design for your celebration. We are dependable on our supplier having stock of the products used in your design ordered. We will overnight courier the required product from our supplier and to ensure we comply with our supplier’s courier service deadlines it can take between 2 and 3 days to get the product for your design to out design studio.
Question: How long will a balloon bouquet/centrepiece/gift last?
Answer: This depends on the product, type of inflation and how the customer handles the design after delivery.
Air Inflated designs will last at least a week after pickup/delivery of the design.
Helium Inflated designs depending on the different products in the design used:
- Latex balloons, helium filled will last between 8 to 12 hours and with the “Stay Afloat” added by default to all our helium filled latex balloons the float time will increase with 25%
- MicroFoil Balloons can easily last for weeks and can be topped up. If you would like to top-up MicroFoil balloon, please contact us for assistance.
- Bubble Balloons can easily last for week but cannot be topped up.
Please also read our Terms and Conditions for more information on this question.
Question: What payment options do you have?
Answer: We have the following options:
- Visa Card or Master Card payments. We make use of the YOCO Online Payments Solution.
- Bank Transfer/EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) payments.
We require full payment of the final invoice to process the order. If Bank Transfer/EFT option has been used, we require proof of payment before your order will be processes.
Orders has a 2 to 3 day processing period to be delivered or collected from our balloon studio. Ensure you add your required delivery Date to your order.